Your pass is being activated apple wallet ticketmaster

I had to make a new Apple ID because my old phone broke. When I try to add my Ticketmaster tickets to my wallet, it says they’re being activated. Will they show up in my wallet once the activation is done?

1 Like

Yes, once the activation process is complete, your Ticketmaster tickets should appear in your Apple Wallet.
The message “Your pass is being activated” typically indicates that the tickets are in the process of being added to your Wallet.
If you are experiencing a delay, it could be due to various reasons such as server issues or connectivity problems.

If the tickets do not appear after a reasonable amount of time, you may want to ensure that:

• You are using the latest version of the Ticketmaster app.
  • Your Apple ID is correctly set up on your new device.
  • You have a stable internet connection.

In some cases, users have reported persistent issues with tickets not activating in the Apple Wallet.
If this happens, you can still access your tickets through the Ticketmaster app or website and use the digital barcode for entry at the event.
If the problem persists, contacting Ticketmaster support for assistance would be the next step.
They can provide further guidance and help resolve any issues with your tickets.

Yes, once the activation process is complete, your Ticketmaster tickets should appear in your Apple Wallet. The message “Your pass is being activated” typically indicates that the tickets are in the process of being added to your Wallet. If you’re experiencing a delay, it could be due to various reasons such as server issues or connectivity problems.

If the tickets do not appear after a reasonable amount of time, you may want to ensure that:

• You are using the latest version of the Ticketmaster app.
  • Your Apple ID is correctly set up on your new device.
  • You have a stable internet connection.

In some cases, users have reported persistent issues with tickets not activating in the Apple Wallet. [If this happens, you can still access your tickets through the Ticketmaster app or website and use the digital barcode for entry at the even
. If the problem persists, contacting Ticketmaster support for assistance would be the next step. They can provide further guidance and help resolve any issues with your tickets.