Why is Snapchat performing poorly on iPhone 15 Pro?

Hi everyone, Is anyone else having trouble with Snapchat on the iPhone 15 Pro? The app looks strange and the camera quality is really bad. The wide-angle camera doesn’t seem to be working either.

1 Like

I have observed the same problem with my iPhone 15 Pro Max. In addition to the fact that it doesn’t fit the screen properly when I send and receive snaps, whatever I placed on my story appeared extremely pixelated.

The app wasn’t updated for the iPhone 15 models. The display layout available to apps is a little different from previous models. If the app is updated to the current one and the issue persists, contact the app developer.

Hi Amanda… If you’re experiencing issues with Snapchat on your iPhone 15 Pro, there are several troubleshooting steps you can take. First, ensure that you have the latest version of Snapchat installed and try restarting your iPhone. If the problem persists, consider deleting and reinstalling Snapchat. Check camera permissions and adjust Snapchat settings if necessary.

Additionally, test the iPhone camera in the default Camera app to determine if the issue is app-specific or device-wide. Make sure your iPhone is running the latest version of iOS and reach out to Snapchat support for further assistance. Finally, keep an eye out for updates from both Snapchat and Apple, as they may address compatibility issues in future updates.