Why does my Ticketmaster ticket keep saying 'activating' in my Apple Wallet?

Hey there, I had to make a new Apple ID because my old phone broke. Now, when I try to put my Ticketmaster tickets into my digital wallet, it says they’re being activated. Will they show up in my wallet when the activation is finished?

1 Like

Hi Donna… Yes, once the activation process is complete, your Ticketmaster tickets should show up in your digital wallet. Activation typically takes a few moments, so you may need to wait a bit for the tickets to appear. If you encounter any issues or if the tickets don’t appear after some time, you can reach out to Ticketmaster support for assistance.

If your Ticketmaster tickets are showing as “activating” in your Apple Wallet, there are a few things you can check to ensure they appear correctly:

1. Latest iOS and Ticketmaster App:
  • Make sure you’re using the latest version of iOS on your new phone.
  • Also, ensure that you have the latest version of the Ticketmaster app installed.
  1. Ticket Transfer and Ownership:
  • If you purchased the tickets from a third-party platform or someone else transferred them to you, there might be an issue with the transfer process.
  • Verify that the tickets were transferred correctly to your new Apple ID.
  1. Individual Ticket Ownership:
  • Tickets purchased from a single Ticketmaster account can only be linked to one Apple ID.
  • If the tickets are already in someone else’s wallet, you won’t be able to add them to yours.
  1. Re-Adding Tickets:
  • Head to the Ticketmaster app on your phone.
  • Confirm that your phone is running the latest iOS version and that the Ticketmaster app is up to date.
  • If the tickets haven’t been downloaded to another fan’s Apple Wallet, press the “add-to-wallet” button.
  • Verify your Apple ID, and the tickets should be ready to go!
  1. Contacting Ticketmaster Support:
  • If you still can’t view your tickets in the Ticketmaster app or see the rotating entry token, consider reaching out to Ticketmaster support.
  • They can assist you further and provide guidance specific to your situation.

Remember that patience and troubleshooting steps are essential. If you encounter any issues, contacting Ticketmaster directly will help resolve the activation problem.

Yes, once your Ticketmaster tickets are activated and added to your digital wallet, they should appear there for easy access. Activation typically doesn’t take long, so you should see them in your wallet shortly after the process is complete. If you encounter any issues or if they don’t appear after a reasonable amount of time, you may want to reach out to Ticketmaster support for assistance.