Where can I find a strong magnetic case with a camera protection slider?

I’m searching for an iPhone 13 case that has a strong magnet and a slider to protect the camera lenses. Since I use my iPhone mainly for shooting videos, I need a case that can keep the lenses safe in my daily activities. The picture I’ve attached is just for reference.

Try getting a case from Amazon…am sure they have good deals.

I’ve been using the Nvollnoe iPhone 13 Pro case in green. It’s practical with a sliding camera cover, built-in kickstand, and a magnetic back for car mounts. Great for video shooting on the move. You can get one from amazon.

Magnetic cases with camera sliders are awesome for phone protection and convenience! They snap onto magnetic mounts and chargers, plus the slider shields your camera when not in use.

Finding them might take some effort as they’re not everywhere yet.

• Search online marketplaces like Amazon or Ebay, filtering by your phone model.
  • Check phone brand websites for cases designed specifically for your phone.
  • Look in brick-and-mortar mobile accessory stores to see them in person before you buy.

Remember to consider phone model compatibility, material (TPU or a mix for extra protection), price, and your desired protection level. Happy hunting!

1 Like

For an iPhone 13 case that meets your needs, I recommend finding one with a strong magnet and a camera lens slider for optimal protection. These features ensure that your phone stays securely attached to surfaces and that the camera lenses remain shielded from damage during daily activities. This type of case is particularly beneficial for video shooting, as it provides both security and convenience, allowing you to focus on capturing great footage without worrying about potential damage to your phone.

For an iPhone 13 case that meets your needs, I recommend finding one with a strong magnet and a camera lens slider for optimal protection. These features ensure that your phone stays securely attached to surfaces and that the camera lenses remain shielded from damage during daily activities. This type of case is particularly beneficial for video shooting, as it provides both security and convenience, allowing you to focus on capturing great footage without worrying about potential damage to your phone.