When will the iPhone 14 Pro Max go on Apple Certified Refurbished?

Hello. I want to get an iPhone 14 Pro Max. Yes, I am aware that Back Market is just one of several reliable third-party websites. Just wondering if I could hold off on purchasing the phone till Apple starts selling it through the website’s Certified Refurbished section. When are the prior phones often placed there?

I am grateful in advance.

1 Like

As of 24 May 2024, the iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max became available from Apple as certified refurbished devices.

This is exciting news for iPhone fans! Apple is now selling certified refurbished iPhone 14, 14 Pro, and 14 Pro Max models for the very first time.

I’ve had my eye on the iPhone 14 Pro Max, too. While third-party sites like Back Market offer reliable options, waiting for Apple to list it in their Certified Refurbished section can be a smart move for quality assurance and warranty benefits. Typically, Apple adds previous-generation models to the refurbished section around a year after their initial release, so you might see the iPhone 14 Pro Max available there later this year. Patience could pay off with a better deal and peace of mind from Apple’s rigorous refurbishment process.