What’s the point of having Mag Safe cases?

So I recently picked up a 15 Pro and I really like it. Why would I spend more on a Mag Safe case than one without?

I have a few Qi chargers that work without a dedicated Mag Safe case, so what advantage would I get by having one?

@Arthur A MagSafe case offers superior compatibility with MagSafe accessories, secure attachment with built-in magnets, faster wireless charging, and future-proofing for upcoming MagSafe technologies. These advantages justify the investment over non-MagSafe cases, ensuring optimal functionality and protection for your device.

MagSafe cases offer several advantages that can enhance your iPhone experience, especially with the iPhone 15 Pro. Here are some benefits of using a MagSafe case:

• Enhanced Wireless Charging: MagSafe cases align perfectly with MagSafe chargers, providing faster and more efficient charging. [MagSafe can deliver up to 15W of power, compared to the standard Qi wireless output of 7.5W, effectively doubling the speed of your charge.
  • Secure Attachment: The magnets in MagSafe cases allow for a secure attachment to various MagSafe accessories, such as chargers, wallets, stands, and mounts. [This secure connection reduces the chances of accidental slips and drops.
  • [Convenience: MagSafe cases make it easy to snap on and off different accessories without the need to remove the case, offering a hassle-free experience).
  • [Protection: MagSafe cases are designed with durable materials and advanced shock-absorbing technology, offering reliable protection against bumps and falls.

While Qi chargers work with non-MagSafe cases, they don’t provide the same level of alignment and security that MagSafe technology offers. If you’re looking for a more optimized charging experience and the convenience of easily switching between different MagSafe-compatible accessories, investing in a MagSafe case could be worthwhile