What are some of the best text tones for iPhone?

I don’t like the sound my phone makes when I get messages.

2 Likes

I employ the sound Sonic produces upon collecting a ring as my ringtone.

1 Like

Jason, You can easily change the sound your phone makes when you receive messages. Just go to your phone’s settings, find the notifications or sounds section, and from there, you can choose a different sound or even disable sounds altogether if you prefer

Customizing your iPhone’s text tones can add a personal touch and make notifications more enjoyable. Here are some options for unique and pleasant text tones:

1. Classic iPhone Text Tones:
  • If you prefer the classic iPhone sounds, consider using:
    • Tri-tone: The iconic default text tone.
    • Note: A simple and recognizable sound.
    • Chime: A gentle and pleasant tone.
  1. Custom Ringtones:
  • You can create your own custom text tones using your favorite songs or sounds.
  • Use GarageBand (available on iOS) to create and export custom tones.
  1. Zedge:
  • Zedge is a popular app that offers a wide variety of free ringtones and text tones.
  • Search for “iPhone text tones” within the app to find unique options.
  1. iOS 17 New Text Tones:
  • With the iOS 17 update, Apple introduced several new text tones.
  • Explore the Arpeggio, Breaking, Chirp, Daybreak, Journey, and other modern sounds.
  1. Custom Sound Effects:
  • Record your own sounds or voice snippets to use as text tones.
  • Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics > Text Tone > Vibration > Create New Vibration to create a custom vibration pattern.

Remember that what sounds pleasant to one person may not be the same for another, so choose tones that resonate with you. Feel free to experiment and find the perfect text tone that makes you smile when you receive messages!

1 Like

Jason, Have you tried customizing the notification sound to something more pleasing to you?

What’s the Most Popular iPhone Text Tone?

1. Tri-tone: The classic iPhone text tone dating back to the first iPhone release.
  2. Marimba: Another enduring iPhone ringtone that has remained popular over the years.
  3. Opening: A newer text tone introduced in iOS 7.
  4. Note
  5. Bell
  6. Chime
  7. Bamboo
  8. Digital
1 Like

Bell, Chime, Stargaze. and tri-tone, these are some of the best iPhone text and they are known for there distinctive three-note sequence.