What are some cool iPhone message tones?

I don’t like the default tri-tone sound for my text messages on my iPhone, and I’m tired of it. The other default tones don’t appeal to me either.

Here’s a simpler guide to turning any song from your iTunes library into a text or ringtone:

1. Right-click on the song in iTunes.
  2. Select “Get Info.”
  3. Go to the “Options” tab and check both “Start Time” and “Stop Time.” Enter the time frame you want for your ringtone, like from 0:00 to 0:20 for example.
  4. Right-click the song again and choose “Create AAC version.” This creates a shorter version of the song, just 20 seconds long.
  5. Rename this short version to something like “Ringtone1.”
  6. Drag “Ringtone1” to your desktop. Make sure you can see file extensions. It should now be named “Ringtone1.m4a” on your desktop.
  7. Lastly, change the file name from “Ringtone1.m4a” to “Ringtone1.m4r” and delete the “Ringtone1” from your iTunes library.
  8. Drag “Ringtone1.m4r” back into iTunes. It will recognize it as a ringtone.
  9. Sync your iPhone, and the new ringtone will be added to your phone!

Mason… You can easily change the default text message sound on your iPhone. Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics > Text Tone, and there you can choose from a variety of pre-installed sounds or even use a custom sound of your choice. This way, you can personalize your notification sound to something that appeals to you more.

Customizing your text message sound can add a personal touch to your iPhone experience. You can change it by following these steps:

Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
Scroll down and tap on “Sounds & Haptics” (or just “Sounds” depending on your iOS version).
Under the “Sounds and Vibration Patterns” section, tap on “Text Tone.”
You’ll see a list of available tones. Tap on any tone to hear a preview.
Once you find one you like, tap on it to select it as your new text tone.
If you want a different sound altogether, you can use a custom sound:

First, make sure the sound file you want to use is in your iTunes library on your computer.
Connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes.
Select your iPhone in iTunes.
Go to the “Tones” section.
Drag and drop your custom sound file into the Tones section.
Once it’s synced, go back to your iPhone’s Settings > Sounds & Haptics > Text Tone, and your custom tone should appear in the list.
This way, you can choose a sound that truly reflects your style and preferences.

Save your chat history, share chats, and