Waterproof iphone 14 pro max case

I study plants and animals outside. I need a phone case that won’t break if it falls on rocks or in water, and can handle getting dusty.

I used a Lifeproof Fre case on my old iPhone 7 Plus, but I had to replace it every year or two because it got damaged. Now I’m getting the 14 Pro and need a tough case for my outdoor work.

What phone case do you use to keep your phone safe outside? I want one that’s light and not too bulky.

For outdoor work with plants and animals, you’ll need a rugged case that offers both durability and protection. One option you might consider is the OtterBox Defender Series. It’s known for its robust construction, providing excellent drop protection and resistance to dust and debris. Additionally, it offers port covers to keep out dust and dirt, and it’s designed to withstand drops, bumps, and other impacts.

Another option is the Catalyst Impact Protection Case. It’s lightweight and offers a slim profile while providing superior protection against drops and water. It’s IP68 waterproof rated, meaning it can be submerged in water up to a certain depth for a certain amount of time without damage. Plus, it has a raised bezel to protect the screen from scratches and cracks.

Both of these cases offer the toughness you need for your outdoor work without adding too much bulk to your iPhone 14 Pro.

@Timothygrant Thank you for the detailed recommendations! I’ll definitely check out both the OtterBox Defender Series and the Catalyst Impact Protection Case. It’s great to know that there are options out there that provide both durability and protection without sacrificing too much on size.