Should I buy a camera protector for the iPhone 15 Pro?

Hey guys, I already have a case. Should I also get a camera protector for my iPhone?

Hi Arthur… Whether you need a camera protector depends on your usage and preferences. If you’re concerned about protecting the camera lenses from scratches or damage, a camera protector could be a good addition to your setup.

However, if your case already provides adequate protection for the camera module, it might not be necessary. Ultimately, it’s a personal choice based on your priorities for device protection.

It’s not advised. Applying a lens protector to your iPhone’s camera is akin to adding an unnecessary filter to the lens. Moreover, it can be detrimental as lens protectors are not designed to improve the quality of your photos and videos.

Having a case is great for protecting the body of your iPhone, but adding a camera protector can provide an extra layer of defense specifically for the camera lens. If you want to ensure your camera stays scratch-free and protected, it’s a good idea to invest in one.