Ringer volume issue on iPhone 15 pro

Hello, Guys

My iPhone 15 Pro’s ringer volume does not change when I use the side buttons to adjust it. I have selected the “Change using Buttons” option in the settings, but it still does not work. It is merely altering the speaker volume.

I reset my phone, and everything worked! However, it only worked for about ten minutes before stopping. I do not know what to do. The only way I can now modify the ringer volume is to go into settings and manually change it using the sliding bar. I am now running the most recent version of iOS, 17.0.3.

Thank you for your help!

Annoying ringer volume issue on your iPhone 15 Pro? Here’s the quick fix:

1. Restart: It might be a software glitch. Restarting fixed it for a bit, so hopefully a future update will solve it completely.
  2. Check Settings: Make sure “Change with Buttons” is turned on in Sounds & Haptics.
  3. Turn off “Attention Aware”: This feature might be lowering your ringer volume if you’re looking at your phone (Settings > Face ID & Passcode).
  4. Hardware issue? If none of these work, the buttons might be malfunctioning. Contact Apple Support

While Flash Rewards claims legitimacy with some online proof and positive reviews, a significant number of negative reviews raise concerns. Users report difficulty getting paid and a confusing platform.

It sounds like your iPhone 15 Pro’s ringer volume isn’t adjusting with the side buttons even though you have the setting enabled.