My iPhone 15 Pro impressions from 13 Pro to 15 Pro

I just got my 15 Pro yesterday and noticed several improvements over the 13 Pro:

• Comfort: The 15 Pro’s rounder edges make it much more comfortable to hold compared to the sharp edges of the 13 Pro.
  • Materials: The matte finish on the 15 Pro feels nicer and doesn’t get sticky from hand grease like the shiny metal band on the 13 Pro.
  • Weight: The 15 Pro is noticeably lighter.
  • USB-C: Transferring massive files is now easier and faster.
  • Action Button: The customizable button is a fantastic addition.
  • Haptics: The slightly better haptics are more responsive, likely because of an additional tactic engine near the action button.

I’m happy with the 15 Pro. While the changes are mostly incremental, they make a noticeable difference from the 13 Pro.

However, if you’re upgrading from the 14 Pro, you might find the improvements minimal.

4 Likes

I have had a great 15 Pro Max. has not become hot. Excellent battery life even after hours of continuous use or watching videos. I am not sure why there is so much hate for them. After I fixed the camera issue with my 12 Pro Max, the cameras are excellent.

3 Likes

Is this battery superior to the 12pm one? I am also considering upgrading from 12 to 15, but I am not sure if I should go PM or P. My main worry is battery life. :joy:

2 Likes

I have just a day’s worth of mine. I will have to monitor the battery life, but thus far it seems okay; I began the day with a 100% charge, and after 6 hours of light to medium use, it is down to 77%, which is decent in my opinion.

The heat has not bothered me yet.

The feel of the phone, though, is what I adore the most. In comparison to the flashy stainless steel band, the matte titanium band feels SO MUCH better. It is also considerably more comfortable to grip the phone thanks to the rounded corners.

No regrets as of yet.

1 Like

I covered mine with leather. Being less active, I suppose I am taking advantage of last year’s trend? I am loving the warm, supple leather feel. It is similar to handling your wallet tenderly. Wallets are often owned by men for three years or more.

The update has been fantastic.