Is the silver color on the iPhone 14 Pro too white?

Does anyone else think the silver color on the new iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max looks more white than metallic? The photos and videos online make it seem white to me. I’m considering buying the silver one, but only if it actually looks silver in person. Has anyone seen it up close? I’d appreciate some insight before I decide to pre-order.

I haven’t seen it up close myself, but some users have reported similar observations about the silver color appearing more white in online photos and videos. It’s always a good idea to check out the device in person if possible or to look for hands-on reviews from trusted sources to get a better sense of how the color looks in real life.

Hi Arthur… The perception of color can vary based on lighting conditions and individual preferences. While some people might perceive the silver color on the iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max as appearing more white in certain photos or videos, it’s essential to consider that seeing it in person can provide a more accurate representation.

If possible, visiting an Apple Store or authorized retailer to see the device up close before making a decision could help ensure that you’re satisfied with your choice. Additionally, seeking feedback from others who have seen the device in person might provide valuable insight into their impressions of the color.

I totally get it! I saw some reviews that said the silver has a brighter, almost chrome-like finish compared to previous iPhones. It might be the lighting in the photos.