Is iPhone 15 Plus worth it?

I am not sure how I feel about my recent upgrade from a 12 pro to a 15+. I truly appreciate the phone’s slight weight and battery life. Except for the terrible battery, my 12 Pro was excellent for three years. Is the 12 Pro downgraded to the 15+?

With its improved camera, 120 Hz rate, and constant display, the 15 Pro is superior.

Although the pro in Canada is only $170 more, I am only an average user and do not need the extra capabilities.

I need some advice because I have until this Saturday to return my phone.

4 Likes

The 15 Plus is a significant improvement over the 12 Pro. It has better cameras, a much better battery, a larger but lighter form factor, and some new features like the Dynamic Island. All these additions retain full functionality without sacrificing anything. It’s a nice upgrade.

3 Likes

The 15 Plus, in my opinion, offers the most value for the money because it still has the 48MP primary camera and the longest battery life of any iPhone.

2 Likes

I would also love to know as I am thinking of exchanging in my 12 Pro Max for the 15 Plus because it is currently having poor battery life.

1 Like

Simply swap out the battery. It takes up about thirty minutes of your time.