Iphone 15 negative reviews

The iPhone 15 Pro Max is the worst iPhone in the last 5 years. It has lots of problems right after it came out. The screen gets burned marks, it gets too hot, the back glass breaks easily, and the battery doesn’t last long. The iPhone 15 Pro is better because it doesn’t have the fragile glass or overheating issues. The regular iPhone 15 and 15 Plus don’t seem to have big problems. What do you think? Do you agree?

My thoughts…Each iPhone model can have its own unique set of issues. The iPhone 15 Pro does seem to offer a more reliable alternative based on your description. However, i believe the iphone 15 pro max offers a more better user experience

@Timothygrant

I agree that each iPhone model can have its own set of issues, and it’s important to consider reliability. While the iPhone 15 Pro does seem promising, I personally find the larger screen and enhanced features of the iPhone 15 Pro Max contribute to a better overall user experience for me. It ultimately depends on individual preferences and priorities.