Iphone 14 pro max waterproof case

When was the waterproof case for the iPhone 14 Pro Max first introduced?

Im not sure about this but as of my last update in January 2022, there hasn’t been any official release or announcement regarding a specific waterproof case for the iPhone 14 Pro Max.

Apple typically partners with third-party manufacturers to produce waterproof cases, but details about such products for future iPhone models are not available until closer to or after the device’s release.

You may want to keep an eye out for announcements from Apple or reputable third-party accessory manufacturers as the release date for the iPhone 14 Pro Max approaches.

As of my last update in January 2022, I don’t have information about specific product releases beyond that date, including the introduction of a waterproof case for the iPhone 14 Pro Max.

Product releases and announcements are typically made by Apple or third-party manufacturers closer to the launch date of the iPhone model in question. I would recommend checking official sources or news updates for the latest information on iPhone accessories and waterproof cases for specific models.