iPhone 13 Pro Charging Issues

Hello everyone, I could really use some advice. My iPhone 13 Pro has been acting up lately, especially with charging. It seems to be intermittently charging, and sometimes it doesn’t charge at all, despite trying different chargers and cleaning out the charging port carefully. I’m not sure if it’s a software glitch or a hardware issue. Has anyone else encountered this problem with their iPhone 13 Pro? If so, what steps did you take to troubleshoot or resolve it? I’d appreciate any insights or tips before I decide to visit the Apple Store. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I had a similar problem with my iPhone 13 Pro, where it would charge intermittently or not at all. To fix it, I replaced the Lightning cable, which resolved the issue as the old one was likely damaged. I also restarted my phone and updated to the latest iOS version to rule out any software glitches. If you have already tried different chargers and cleaned the port, and the problem persists, visiting the Apple Store for a professional diagnosis would be a good next step.

1 Like