How to Get a Black iOS Keyboard

Hey everyone,

I’m trying to figure out how to get a black keyboard on my iPhone. I’ve seen some people with it and it looks super sleek. Any tips on how to set it up?

1. Open the Settings app.
  2. Tap Display & Brightness.
  3. Tap the box for Dark appearance.
  4. Now, open Notes, Messages, or an app where you can type. You will notice that, along with the other elements, the keyboard has also switched its look from white to dark.

Hey there! To get a black keyboard on your iPhone, you’ll need to enable the Dark Mode feature. Go to “Settings,” then “Display & Brightness,” and select “Dark.” This will change the overall theme of your iPhone to dark, including the keyboard. If you prefer to switch the keyboard independently, you can also try third-party keyboard apps from the App Store, like Gboard or SwiftKey, which offer customizable themes, including black. Enjoy the sleek look!

To get a black keyboard on your iPhone, you can use a dark mode or install a third-party keyboard app that offers customization options. For dark mode, go to Settings > Display & Brightness, and switch to Dark. This will change the system-wide appearance, including the keyboard. If you want more customization, you can download a keyboard app from the App Store, like Gboard or SwiftKey, which may offer various color themes including black. Just install the app, set it up in Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards, and select the theme you like.