How long do iPhones last?

I’m new to Apple and just got the iPhone 14 Pro. I’ve always used cheap phones before that didn’t last long, so this time I decided to invest in something better. Plus, now I have the money to buy nicer things.

So how long have your iPhones lasted before you needed to get a new one? Google says about 3 years, but I’m interested in your personal experience. With your expertise, how long do you think the iPhone 14 Pro will last?

1 Like
  • Most folks keep their iPhones for 3-4 years before getting a new one.
  • Replacing the battery can stretch that to 5-6 years.
  • After that, it’s a good idea to upgrade to enjoy the newest features, better security, and the latest software.
1 Like

Replace the battery every couple years and it’ll be like new again and last 6-8 years depending on how you take care of it

Personally, most of my phones lasted 2 years because I rarely replaced their batteries. Assuming regular updates and proper care, the iPhone 14 Pro could easily last 4-5 years or more before needing replacement.

iPhones last about 3 to 4 years and can last longer than 5 years with battery replacements.

The phone has a lengthy lifespan. The aging of the battery is the only thing to be concerned about; if you wish to maintain it, it can be professionally changed a few years later. You should receive software upgrades for a very long period because Apple provides excellent support.