How do you invert colors on picture iphone?

Am trying to invert the colors on a picture using my iPhone, but I can’t figure out how to do it. Is there a built-in feature for this in iOS, or do I need to use a third-party app? Any help would be appreciated…

Your iPhone actually has a built-in feature for this. Just open Settings, tap Accessibility, then Display & Text Size. Look for Invert Colors and toggle it on. You can choose between Smart Invert, which inverts most colors but keeps images and videos normal, or Classic Invert, which inverts everything. Play around to see which one you prefer

If you’re looking to invert colors on a picture using your iPhone, there isn’t a built-in feature within the Photos app for this specific function. However, you can easily achieve this effect using third-party apps available on the App Store. Apps like “Invert - Color Inverter” or “Photo Editor - Invert Colors” offer straightforward interfaces for inverting colors on photos. Simply download one of these apps, import your photo, apply the inversion effect, and save the edited image to your camera roll. These apps typically provide additional editing features as well, making them versatile tools for enhancing your photos directly on your iPhone.