Hi guys please help with iphone xr card case

Hi everyone!

I’m on the hunt for an iPhone XR wallet case, but I’m struggling to find the perfect one. The one I purchased from Amazon was difficult to use as I had to remove all cards whenever I wanted to access just one. Here’s the link to the one I bought:

Another case I tried didn’t fit my phone properly, so I had to return it.

I’m intrigued by the Smartish iPhone case, but I’m concerned after reading several reviews mentioning the risk of the back of the iPhone cracking.

I’m specifically looking for a case that can hold at least three cards and is made of plastic, silicone, or genuine leather. Additionally, I prefer a design that doesn’t cover the entire front of the phone. I’ve scoured Amazon multiple times but haven’t had any luck finding what I need.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

1 Like

Finding the right iPhone XR wallet case can be a bit of a challenge, but I’ve found some options that might meet your criteria:

1. Spigen Slim Armor CS: This case offers a slim profile with an exterior slot that holds two cards. [It combines a shock-absorbing TPU interior with a polycarbonate exterior for protection]
  2. Smartish iPhone XR Wallet Case – Wallet Slayer Vol. 1: This case can secure your cash plus three cards and is compatible with wireless chargers. [It features grippy textured sides for a secure hold]
  3. Lohasic for iPhone XR Wallet Case: A vintage-style wallet case that can hold up to five cards. [It’s handcrafted with soft PU leather and doubles as a kickstand for video watching]
  4. Eloven Case for iPhone XR: This case has a hidden card slot that can hold up to four cards. [The hidden compartment’s flip door provides easy access to your cards]
  5. [Casebus Classic Wallet Phone Case: This case features a magnetic easy-open clasp and wallet design, with space for credit cards and cash, and it works with magnetic car mounts]
  6. [CASETiFY Wallet Case: Designed for those on-the-go, this case features two card slots and a full-length inner pocket for everything else, including a SIM card & SIM pin spot]

These cases vary in material from plastic to PU leather, and they offer different levels of card capacity and protection. Make sure to check the number of cards each case can hold and whether the design suits your preference for not covering the entire front of the phone. Always read the product descriptions and reviews carefully to ensure compatibility with wireless charging if that’s a feature you use.
++
I hope one of these suggestions fits what you’re looking for!

Finding the right iPhone XR wallet case can be a bit of a challenge, but I’ve found some options that might meet your criteria:

1. Spigen Slim Armor CS: This case offers a slim profile with an exterior slot that holds two cards. [It combines a shock-absorbing TPU interior with a polycarbonate exterior for protection.
  2. Smartish iPhone XR Wallet Case – Wallet Slayer Vol. 1: This case can secure your cash plus three cards and is compatible with wireless chargers. [It features grippy textured sides for a secure hold].
  3. Lohasic for iPhone XR Wallet Case: A vintage-style wallet case that can hold up to five cards. [It’s handcrafted with soft PU leather and doubles as a kickstand for video watching].
  4. Eloven Case for iPhone XR: This case has a hidden card slot that can hold up to four cards. [The hidden compartment’s flip door provides easy access to your cards].
  5. [Casebus Classic Wallet Phone Case: This case features a magnetic easy-open clasp and wallet design, with space for credit cards and cash, and it works with magnetic car mounts].
  6. [CASETiFY Wallet Case: Designed for those on-the-go, this case features two card slots and a full-length inner pocket for everything else, including a SIM card & SIM pin spot]-.

These cases vary in material from plastic to PU leather, and they offer different levels of card capacity and protection. Make sure to check the number of cards each case can hold and whether the design suits your preference for not covering the entire front of the phone. Always read the product descriptions and reviews carefully to ensure compatibility with wireless charging if that’s a feature you use.

I hope one of these suggestions fits what you’re looking for!.