Good iphone 7 cardholder cases

Hey folks. I’m downsizing from the 6+ to the 7 and have one on preorder.

The 6+ was nice in terms of screen real estate, but I’m a gadget and accessory kind of guy, and once I put on a decent looking case (I went with a Solace, by Element Case), it became just a tad bit too bulky for my preference. I hated that I couldn’t operate the phone (effectively) with just one hand, so I’m going to switch to the 7 size instead of the + size.

I also like to consolidate where I can, so I really want to have a wallet case (these were few and far between on the 6+, and most of the ones I did find looked really ugly).

My question is, what are some of the best looking wallet cases for the 7? Price is not really an issue unless it’s absolutely outrageous - spending 100+ on a case wouldn’t bother me much.

Hi Oliver… It sounds like you’re looking for a sleek and functional wallet case for your iPhone 7. From experience, some highly regarded options known for their aesthetics and quality include:

1. Bellroy Leather Wallet Case: Bellroy is known for its premium leather products, and their iPhone wallet cases are no exception. They offer slim designs with convenient card storage.
  2. Nomad Leather Folio: Nomad produces high-quality leather goods, and their folio-style wallet cases offer both protection and style. They often feature rugged yet elegant designs.
  3. Mujjo Full Leather Wallet Case: Mujjo crafts minimalist leather wallet cases that combine style with functionality. Their cases are known for their sleek design and quality materials
1 Like

The best iPhone 7 case with a card holder is the Silk Wallet Slayer Vol. 1 case. It protects your phone with its grippy sides and cushioned corners. Plus, it has a slot on the back that holds up to three cards securely, so they won’t fall out. The case is slim and light, making it easy to carry. If you want to keep your phone and cards together, this is the perfect case for you.

Don’t miss out on this great phone case! Click the link in our bio to get the Silk Wallet Slayer Vol. 1 case now!

Hi Oliver…Switching to the iPhone 7 sounds like a smart move for your preference in size and functionality. As for stylish wallet cases, you might want to check out brands like Bellroy, Nomad, and Mujjo. They offer premium options with sleek designs and functional features. Bellroy, in particular, has a reputation for quality leather goods, including wallet cases tailored for various iPhone models.