Good iphone 7 cardholder cases

Hey folks. I’m downsizing from the 6+ to the 7 and have one on preorder.

The 6+ was nice in terms of screen real estate, but I’m a gadget and accessory kind of guy, and once I put on a decent looking case (I went with a Solace, by Element Case), it became just a tad bit too bulky for my preference. I hated that I couldn’t operate the phone (effectively) with just one hand, so I’m going to switch to the 7 size instead of the + size.

I also like to consolidate where I can, so I really want to have a wallet case (these were few and far between on the 6+, and most of the ones I did find looked really ugly).

My question is, what are some of the best looking wallet cases for the 7? Price is not really an issue unless it’s absolutely outrageous - spending 100+ on a case wouldn’t bother me much.

Hi Oliver… It sounds like you’re looking for a sleek and functional wallet case for your iPhone 7. From experience, some highly regarded options known for their aesthetics and quality include:

1. Bellroy Leather Wallet Case: Bellroy is known for its premium leather products, and their iPhone wallet cases are no exception. They offer slim designs with convenient card storage.
  2. Nomad Leather Folio: Nomad produces high-quality leather goods, and their folio-style wallet cases offer both protection and style. They often feature rugged yet elegant designs.
  3. Mujjo Full Leather Wallet Case: Mujjo crafts minimalist leather wallet cases that combine style with functionality. Their cases are known for their sleek design and quality materials