Does iphone 12 pro case fit iphone 13 pro?

Hey all, I’m thinking about upgrading to the new iPhone 13 Pro, but I have a ton of awesome cases for my current iPhone 12 Pro. Anyone know if those cases will work on the 13 Pro? It would be a bummer to have to buy a whole new set,

Cases designed for the iPhone 12 Pro Max will generally work with the iPhone 13 Pro Max, as they have the same height and width. However, due to the iPhone 13 Pro Max being slightly thicker than the iPhone 12 Pro Max, there may be a slight difference in how the case fits.

Regretfully, there is no compatibility between the cases for the iPhone 12 and iPhone 13.

I tried but iPhone 12 Pro Max cases won’t fit 13 Pro Max cases because of the camera lens size.

No, iPhone 12 Pro cases are not compatible with iPhone 13 Pro due to differences in camera placement and dimensions, particularly the larger size of the iPhone 13 Pro.

Yes, cases designed for the iPhone 12 are generally compatible with the iPhone 13 Pro , and vice versa. [The iPhone 12 and 12 Pro share identical dimensions, including the same 6.1-inch display screen, button placements, and overall physical design]

iPhone 12 Pro Max cases won’t fit 13 Pro Max cases because of the camera lens size.