Do iphone 13 cases fit 14?

Hey everyone, I want to know if an iPhone 13 case will fit an iPhone 14. I’m planning to get an iPhone 14, but I accidentally bought a case for the 13 instead. Since they seem to be the same size and the buttons are in the same place, will the case still work for the 14?

@Barbara It could possibly go on the phone, but it won’t fit perfectly…

The iPhone 14 has a slightly greater thickness, measuring an additional 0.01 inches compared to the iPhone 13. Consequently, cases designed for the iPhone 13 are generally compatible with the iPhone 14, owing to their similar dimensions and form factor. Nonetheless, it’s important to note that there has been a minor repositioning of the volume and power buttons on the iPhone 14.

If you’re upgrading to the regular-size iPhone 14, your existing iPhone 13 case should work. However, for the Pro models and larger versions, consider getting a new case to ensure a perfect fit.

While the iPhone 13 and iPhone 14 might have similar dimensions, it’s not guaranteed that the case designed for the iPhone 13 will fit the iPhone 14 perfectly. Apple sometimes makes slight design changes with each new model. It’s best to wait until you have the iPhone 14 in hand to confirm compatibility or consider exchanging the case for one specifically designed for the iPhone 14.