Cell phone holder on lanyard recommendations

Hey Y’all,

I am looking for suggestions on a good quality case for the 15 Pro that has a lanyard attachment point. I have grown accustomed to using one and gives me a sense of security that I’m not going to drop the phone.

1 Like

Here are some fantastic iPhone 15 Pro cases that come with a lanyard attachment:

Catalyst Influence Case: This case is a great all-rounder—waterproof, dustproof, and shockproof. Plus, it has a built-in spot for a lanyard and even comes with one!

Case-Mate OtterGrip Symmetry Case: If you like PopSockets, you’ll love this one. The built-in PopSocket grip can also hold a lanyard. It’s sturdy and protects your phone from drops and scratches.

Mous Limitless 5.0 Case: This case uses special AiroShock material to absorb impacts. It has a built-in lanyard attachment and works with MagSafe accessories too.

Speck Presidio Grip Case: With its grippy texture, this case helps prevent accidental drops. It also includes a built-in lanyard attachment and keeps your phone safe from bumps and scratches.

When picking a case, remember to check how your lanyard attaches. Some use loops, while others use clasps. Make sure the case you choose works with your type of lanyard.