Casely Vs Casetify

Hey guys, I heard the Casely bold series is said to be a stronger case than their usual one. Has anyone used it? Is it as good as other brands like Casetify known for strong protection?

Do you know any other brands besides Casely and Casetify that look nice and offer good protection? Especially ones that are cheaper than Casetify? And about Casely and Casetify, did their cases quickly get damaged or change color, or did they stay good for a while?

1 Like

The Casely Bold series is indeed touted for its strength and durability. Reviews suggest that the Bold + MagSafe case from Casely offers tough protection while being compatible with MagSafe accessories. It’s available in a variety of designs and is known for its tactile buttons and grippy sides.
However, some users found it a bit stiff and bulky.
As for longevity, customers have reported that the cases are protective and maintain their appearance well over time.

Casetify cases are also praised for their trendy designs and protective qualities. They feature a two-layer construction of qitech™ material and are drop test approved up to 6.6 ft. [While generally well-received, some customers have reported that the cases can be bulky and, in a few instances, did not protect their phones as expected.

For alternatives that offer good protection and are potentially more affordable than Casetify, you might consider brands like:

• [OtterBox: Known for robust protection and a variety of case styles.
  • [Spigen: Offers a range of cases that balance style and protection.
  • [Ringke: Provides stylish and durable cases at a more affordable price point.
  • [ESR: Another brand known for affordable, yet protective cases).

When choosing a case, it’s important to consider factors such as the level of protection you need, the style you prefer, and the reviews from other users regarding durability and color fastness. It’s always a good idea to read recent customer reviews to get a sense of how the cases hold up over time. Remember that personal experience can vary, so what works well for one person might not be the perfect fit for another.

I’ve been using the Casely Bold for over 5 years! Even though I drop my phone a lot, even on hard concrete floors at work, it’s never had any problems! They’re cute, protective, and the price is great! You should definitely get one!

Arthur, the Casely Bold series is designed to offer enhanced protection compared to their regular cases, but it’s always good to check user reviews for firsthand experiences. As for other brands, Spigen and OtterBox are known for both style and protection, and they often come at a lower price point than Casetify. Regarding durability, it varies depending on usage, but both Casely and Casetify generally maintain their quality well over time. However, some users may experience wear and tear, so it’s essential to consider how you use and care for your case.