Can I somehow use split screen one the iPhone?

I have been using Samsung phones for years before getting my hands on an iPhone 11. I adore the phone, but there is one issue. I became accustomed to utilizing the split screen feature on my Android phone in order to watch YouTube while simultaneously reading comics or manhwas on Google or Twitter. I purchased the split screen program, but I am unable to access it; otherwise, I will only have one screen. The app is not really compatible with split screen on Android devices either.

Is it possible for me to have it open and still use other apps? And could someone please explain to me how to set my keyboard to speak another language?

No, iPhones don’t have a built-in function for split screen multitasking like iPads do but you can try workarounds like Picture-in-Picture (PiP) mode which lets you watch a video in a small, resizable window while you use other apps.

Switching from a Samsung to an iPhone can be an adjustment. Here’s the thing: iPhones don’t have built-in split screen functionality like some Android phones do.

• Picture in Picture (PiP): Watch videos in a small window while using other apps (open video, swipe up from bottom to minimize).
  • Quick App Switching: Double/triple-tap home button and swipe to switch between recently used apps.

For keyboards with different languages:

• Add keyboards: Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard (choose language).
  • Switch keyboards: Hold down globe button on keyboard and tap desired language.

The app you bought might not work on iPhone (iOS). Consider requesting a refund if advertised for split screen on Android.

The iPhone doesn’t have a built-in feature for split screen. You can download third-party apps like SplitScreen to achieve this.