Best Ways to Transcribe Voice Memos

Hey everyone,

I’m looking for some handy tips or tools for transcribing voice memos into text. I’ve got a bunch of recordings I need to turn into written notes. Any recommendations for apps or methods that make this process easier?

Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Try apps like Otter.ai, Rev, or Google Recorder for easy voice memo transcription.

1 Like

Would you like to be able to recognise each speaker individually? If yes, MacWhisper’s Pro edition.

Otherwise, go with Aiko.

Hello, I would recommend that you utilize voice-to-Text Software. You can use voice recognition software or online transcription services to transform speech into text automatically. Many programs and services are available, including Dragon NaturallySpeaking, Google Docs Voice Typing, and professional transcribing services like Rev and Trint. Keep in mind that the accuracy of automatic transcribing can vary, therefore proofreading and editing will most likely be required.

I use Google Recorder, available at recorder.google.com and as an app. It creates both audio recordings and transcripts. You could also try Google Keep, which lets you record audio and converts it into a text note.