What's the Best Bumper for iPhone 15 Pro Max?

What’s the best bumper for the iPhone 15 Pro Max? I recently bought the IP15PM and I recall Apple used to offer bumper cases, but I can’t find them anymore.

I’m looking for something as minimal as possible. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

You can find plenty on Chinese online marketplaces.

1 Like

Found one made by RhinoShield.

Based on my research, the best bumper case for the iPhone 15 Pro Max is the PEEL Bumper Case. It offers a minimalist, slim design while providing enhanced drop protection thanks to its strong polymer bumper that wraps around the device’s contours. The case features an embedded MagSafe-compatible magnet for seamless wireless charging and accessory compatibility. Its understated, branding-free appearance allows the natural beauty of the iPhone to shine through. PEEL is known for its focus on customer satisfaction, offering a 2-year warranty on all cases. While bumper cases are not as common as they once were, the PEEL Bumper Case seems to strike the right balance between protection and style for the iPhone 15 Pro Max.

1 Like

Hello, Dolph Gabbana. I like Amazon, which offers a lovely metal bumper.

I recommend the RhinoShield CrashGuard NX. It is made from a proprietary ShockSpread material that provides excellent impact protection.

The Spigen Ultra Hybrid is a splendid bumper. It has raised bezels to protect the screen and camera.

OliviaMartin, I appreciate that you recommended the RhinoShield CrashGuard NX. It sounds promising to use ShockSpread material for impact protection when it comes to protecting cellphones. What is your experience with this particular case? Did it live up to your expectations in terms of usability and protection, if you’ve used it? Your comments may be useful to others who are searching for dependable smartphone security options. Please feel free to provide any other advice or ideas you may have on smartphone accessories!