Is buying a Macbook Air or Apple product on this forum safe

@Davin
I saw it marked as dispatched from Amazon on my app, does that mean it is shipped from Amazon?

You could just go to Best Buy and get them to match the Amazon price.

Paris said:

Did this on Tuesday, super easy and it took less than 10 minutes.

Lennox said:

Paris said:

Did this on Tuesday, super easy and it took less than 10 minutes.

Yeah, I try to support Best Buy whenever I can. I don’t want to see them go out of business.

You might get two cans of beans in a box.

DeviceDiscussionHu3 said:
You might get two cans of beans in a box.

I ordered two cans of beans and got a Macbook Air M3 instead, what a prank!

I bought my M3 Air on sale from Amazon months ago without any problems.

I got my M1 MB Air from Amazon right before they stopped selling them. I also bought an iPad Air and an iPad mini recently through Amazon, both new and had no problems.

Yes, and it’s a bit cheaper as well, at least for the AirPods.

Since you are asking, I would say no.

Vanya said:

I agree.

Vanya said:

I agree.

From what I know, Amazon doesn’t accept returns for iPhones. I’m not sure about Macbooks, but like others have said, it’s from Apple directly so you should be covered. I appreciate Amazon’s easy return policy.

I personally wouldn’t.

I bought my MacBook from them, had it shipped to my job, and it arrived in perfect condition.

You are safe to buy from them, they are a certified seller. I’d stay away from the Amazon Renewed section though; I’ve heard some bad stories.

I just bought a 13 M2 MBA, and it’s awesome!

How long does it take to arrive? It’s been 30 days and mine hasn’t come yet. I ordered on Prime Day.

Mai said:
How long does it take to arrive? It’s been 30 days and mine hasn’t come yet. I ordered on Prime Day.

It usually takes around 2-3 weeks. These items are in high demand, so they can take time, but don’t worry. Mine took 3 weeks.

Got mine from Amazon, and it’s been great, but that was back in 2022.