iPhone 15 pro vs pro max?

To be honest, I do not trust many computer experts because they tend to overstate or underestimate most problems. I have heard that the iPhone 15 Pro no longer has the same problems with battery life following the latest iOS releases. I do prefer smaller phones for ease of travel etc etc. my screen time can be anywhere around 2-6 hours on a weekly, daily average. On top of that, the Pro has a 3x camera where whereas the Pro Max has a 5x, meaning the 3x on the Pro Max isn’t as good as the pro. Be honest with me, is the iPhone 15 pro a viable option?

Thanks!

1 Like

Get the 15 Pro. It’s an easy choice. The Pro Max doesn’t offer anything that really appeals to you. You don’t like larger phones, and your usage won’t deplete the regular 15 Pro’s battery. Plus, the telephoto lens on the Pro Max isn’t that interesting to you.

1 Like

Hi guys, both the iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max, both were released in September 2023,they share many similarities but also have some key differences Both models feature a sleek design with a Ceramic Shield front, textured matte glass back, and stainless steel frame. They are available in the same color options, Space Black, Silver, Gold, and Deep Purple. Both are powered by the A17 Bionic chip, ensuring top-notch performance and efficiency, but an iphone 15 pro is much better than an iPhone pro.