iPhone 15 pro otterbox defender

Looking for recommendations on the best iPhone 15 Pro Max screen protector that’s compatible with the Otterbox Defender. I’ve seen many screen protectors failing this year because of the curved edges. Has anyone found a product that works well? Let me know your suggestions plzz

Finding a screen protector for your iPhone 15 Pro Max that works with the Otterbox Defender can be tricky. Many screen protectors struggle with curved edges. Here’s the good news: Otterbox actually makes its own glass screen protector specifically designed to fit with the Defender case. This might be your best bet for guaranteed compatibility and coverage. It might also be worth checking online reviews for other brands that specifically mention working well with the Otterbox Defender on the iPhone 15 Pro Max.

Based on my research, the OtterBox Defender Series is an excellent choice for protecting the iPhone 15 Pro. The Defender case features a multi-layer construction that guards against serious drops, dirt, scrapes, and bumps. The durable rubber outer cover provides a secure, drop-resistant grip, while the rigid inner polycarbonate shell offers extra protection. Key features include port covers to block dust and dirt, camera bumpers, and a screen lip to keep the display safely off surfaces. The case is also wireless charging compatible and works with OtterBox screen protectors. Rated for 5X the military drop standard, this legendary OtterBox case will keep my iPhone 15 Pro safe from the rigors of everyday use. With its high-quality materials, including over 50% recycled plastic, the Defender Series is an excellent investment to safeguard my valuable device,