Do you need a case for the iPhone 15 Pro?

Hey guys,
So since the iPhone 15 Pro Max is made from titanium, do you really need a case for it? Would a case help with shock absorption? Let me know what you think.

Hi Barbara… While the iPhone 15 Pro Max does feature a titanium frame, which is known for its durability, it’s still advisable to use a case for several reasons. First, while titanium is robust, it’s not immune to scratches, dings, or other cosmetic damage that can occur during daily use.

A case can help protect the phone’s exterior and maintain its appearance over time. Additionally, a case can provide shock absorption in the event of accidental drops or impacts, reducing the risk of damage to the internal components or screen. Even though titanium offers some level of protection, it’s not guaranteed to prevent damage from all types of impacts, so using a case adds an extra layer of protection and peace of mind for your device. Ultimately, while the choice to use a case is personal, it’s generally recommended to safeguard your investment and prolong the lifespan of your iPhone 15 Pro Max.

I drop my phone frequently, and it has some cracks, so I think it’s a good idea to buy a case for your phone.

I think a case serves different purposes. most people prefer it for its aesthetic value. However, I’ve already read online reviews about its Back Glass Durability, and it is everything you understand about delicate, even with a case on, it breaks easily. Imagine now a mistake of not having a case. :grimacing:

YES. You should definitely consider getting a protective case for your iPhone 15 Pro Max.
Despite the titanium frame’s strength, it is quite rigid and doesn’t absorb shocks effectively. If you accidentally drop your titanium iPhone 15 Pro, the impact can damage other parts of the phone.